Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 4, 2013

Bossip
Henny Without Any Coke!
thumbnail Wonder If Zendaya Coleman Will Date A Black Man When It's Time?: Lil Zendaya Behind The Scenes "Seventeen Magazine" Photoshoot (Picture Of Swirled Parents) [Video]
Jan 4th 2013, 18:50

Zendaya & Bella Thorne – Behind The Scenes Of Seventeen Magazine Prom Photoshoot 2012

Lil Zendaya is a huge Disney young starlet right now. The 16-Year old’s parents seem to have their heads on straight and are very protective of the smart girl.
This was on her twitter:

Just so you know…my parents are over protective; they won't let me follow people I don't know (yah, it's true, I'm not allowed to date!) I hope u all understand…I am following u all in spirit and I try my BEST to respond as much as I can; gotta hit these books!! #HonorRoll I don't look at my over protective parents as a bad thing…they love me SO much! so it's a good thing!! #keepitpositive #muchlove #DFTS

Turn the page and peep pictures of Lil Zendaya’s parents.


Media files:
lil zendaya
chuckyb
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment